- Rawson Group Pty Limited ACN 000 382 329 owns and operates the website located at http://www.mintloans.com.au (the Website).
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “Mint”, “we”, “us” and “our” references to Rawson Group Pty Limited ACN 000 382 329 (Credit Representative Number 500358 authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328).
Important notices and disclaimers
- Any information provided or made available on this website or through the links provided are for general information only and should not be taken as constituting professional advice, including financial advice. You should seek legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the Website information relates to your unique circumstances.
- We use reasonable efforts to maintain the Website and access to it. However, the Website and its contents are provided ‘as is’. We do not make any representations or warranties that information provided on the Website is reliable, accurate or complete, or that your access to the Website or that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or not taken, or reliance made, on any information or material available or accessed from the Website. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry and/or financial professionals before acting, or refraining from acting, or relying on any information or material that is made available to you. In particular, any calculators available or accessible from the Website are only provided as guide and do not, in any way, constitute a loan offer or an accurate representation of your borrowing or financial capacity.
- If you access the Website from outside Australia, you accept responsibility for ensuring or confirming compliance with all laws in that jurisdiction that apply to you as a result of that access or any consequent transactions or dealings with us, the Website or other users.
- We or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in and relating to the Website and material on the Website. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the Website for your own personal use, subject to any restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, frame, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, upload to a third party, link to or create derivative works from any part of the Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Website;
without our express written permission.
- You must not access or use the Website or any material available on or from it:
- in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or that impairs or may impair the availability or accessibility of Website; or
- in a way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or
- in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use the Website or any facility available on or from it to transmit, send, collect, access, use, publish or distribute any material that contains (or is linked to) spyware, virus or any other malware or unlawful content. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities of any type on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent.
- The Website may contain links to or display content from other websites, including advertising materials (linked materials). Access to those linked materials is provided for convenience only and the linked materials may not remain current or be maintained.
- Our links with linked materials should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked materials or third party websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked materials or third party websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Termination of access
- Access to the Website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our “Limitation of liability” will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any data or information which you transmit to us, and accordingly any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of that information.
- Access to some of the services available from the Website may be limited to registered users using a username and password. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of the Website.
- Except to the extent you publicly disclose it in using the features of the Website, all personal information that we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmission.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition, warranty or statutory guarantee that would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions or apply to any goods or services supplied hereunder is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, or otherwise prescribes a statutory guarantee, and that legislation permits us to limit our liability under any such condition, warranty or guarantee, that condition or warranty will be deemed included, or that guarantee apply, but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition, warranty or guarantee to one or more of the following: (a) if the breach relates to goods: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of such goods; (iii) the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and (b) if the breach relates to services: (i) supplying of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, regardless of how caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked material, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Website or any linked material.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material that you may submit to the Website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse that you or any other person makes of information or content that you may submit to the Website.
- If you download any material from the Website, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, regardless of how caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material or content.
- To the extent permitted by law, we also do not accept responsibility for any harm or death caused to any person who uses, or relies on, any information sourced from this Website. The Website does not provide professional advice or recommendations.
- You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate, and our directors and employees, against any claim arising out of a breach by you of these terms and conditions or any breach or alleged infringement of our intellectual property by you.
Variations to Terms and Conditions
- We may at our discretion amend the terms and conditions relating to the Website from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as so amended.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
Last date updated
- These terms and conditions were last updated on 18th December 2018.